Dr. Ira F Fenton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira F Fenton?

Terrible, no good, very bad doctor!

From the moment I walked into the Vernon Hills office I was introduced to a rude secretary at the front desk, a judgemental nurse scoffing at my medications, and the doctor was dismissive, arrogant, rude, and condescending. He walked out of the room in the middle of me talking as we were discussing my health when an elderly nurse told him there was water under the water dispenser in the break room. Even his judgemental nurse was taken aback by his behavior. At the front desk he threw papers at one secretary while telling another that I had no right to my paperwork when she asked if I would like copies. One of the worst experiences I have ever encountered in the medical profession!

Intelligent and caring.

Reassuring and Listens

After seeing a different rheumatologist who diagnosed Fibromyalgia and taking meds for over a year with no improvement, went to Dr. Fenton for a second opinion. Brought in all of my previous blood work, reviewed symptom history and previous diagnosis. Looked over the test results I brought in, discussed symptoms and diagnosed lupus instead. Changed medications and within a few weeks, was seeing a huge improvement. Responsive to questions and listens to any changes in symptoms or condition.

If you want compassion, intelligence and to feel better, this is the rheumatologist I recommend! Ginny L from Antioch

I have been with Dr. Fenton for 8 years. I have lupus, fibromyalgia and OA and he really understands the pain involved. He also understand individual differences and works hard to find the best treatment! You are the best, Dr. Fenton!

Staff

The receptionist Mary she works at the front desk. she is very rude. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for over 25 years. I just got out of the hospital I have lupus and as told to see him in two days. Well I called Mary answered and said he doesn't have a opening until may. Maybe she should of asked my symptoms. She really needs to work on her people skills especially working phones front desk. I want to give a big thank you to Helen she is very courteous she managed to work me in. Maybe they should switch jobs. Thanks again Helen and the rest off the staff is great.

Kristin

An understanding, informative physician who will work with you.

Great Doctor!

I am a nurse and very particular about who I see as a Doctor. I have been seeing Dr. Fenton for about 8 years and I think he is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. He listens to you, he is easy to talk to, and he is professional and also very kind. There is never a long wait in the office and his staff are all very professional and also polite and nice to talk to.

Excellent

Abby McMahon, the N.P. Here is awesome. She listens and gives support. These dr's here understand what I am going through and care. their goal (to me) is to help me be happy and healthy. They are concerned about an individuals well-being. I will not go anywhere else. The staff here is kind and courteous. Thank you Also, the nurses are awesome!

The Best Doctor!

I was in pain for over 2 years and saw many doctors who couldn't figure out how to treat my condition. I even went to Mayo Clinic. Within moments of examining me, Dr. Fenton was able to successfully diagnose and treat my condition. I am not in pain anymore and am able to enjoy my life again.

I have always had a good experience with Dr. Fenton. His office staff in general is very friendly. Dr. Fenton has always listened to what I've had to say, taken his time with me, diagnosed my problem correctly and treated me. Over the years, I've only had a problem getting in to see him once or twice. They've always worked with me to get me in as soon as possible. Overall, my experience has been very good.

Dr. Fenton is not ideal.

If it's real pro care you are looking for go elsewhere. He is not interested in you or your pain. The office staff is so rude, you are afraid to ask a question. It's not worth the effort to see him, he will not help you.

Dr. Ira F Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vernon Hills, IL.