Dr. Ira Frye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Frye?

Best DR ever

Dr Frye delivered my son last year and will be delivering my daughter this month. We are done having children and I will miss my visits to see Dr Frye, Krista & Tressa. He's phenomenal. Patient rapport and bedside manner is none like I've ever experienced.

I wouldn't go back!

During my labor, Dr. Frye was the attending physician. He came in to check my progress, which he then told me I was doing great, but that my baby's head was VERY large and would highly recommend I have a cesarean. He left immediately after without explaining anything to me, never even introduced himself. Turns out my baby was sideways in the birth canal for 15 hours(which he failed to mention). After giving birth vaginally, I then found out my baby was 5lb 12 oz. and his head wasn't large. A joke of a physician, if you can't tell a baby is sideways and a nurse has to do it for you.

Very nice, professional. Explained all the treatment options to me & my husband - let me know the pros & cons. Everything went smoothly with my treatment - he really seems to care. The only doc in town that I recommend now!

Great bedside manner -- awesome doctor

My favorite thing about visits to Dr. F. is his bedside manner. Very approachable - so different from other doctors I've seen because he takes time with you. He's easygoing - never seems like he's in a rush to get out of the room and to the next patient (like I've seen with other doctors). I was pretty nervous about my pregnancy and Dr. F. had a way of keeping things honest and straightforward, but at the same time putting me & my husband at ease. I was impressed - and my husband had a blast swapping stories on fishing - LOL.

Approachable, friendly, knowledgable

What a great doctor. Listened to my concerns, explained diagnosis clearly & laid out clear plan to getting me better.

Excellent surgeon & bedside manner

Excellent doctor. Approachable, patient and easy to talk to. Great surgical skills.

Excellent bedside manner. fast and curtious

Dr. Ira Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.