Dr. Ira Gewolb Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ira Gewolb?

Saved my son

Posted on December 31st, 2013

When I brought Jamie into Children's Hospital in Boston, Jamie was extremely ill. Dr. Gewolb took the time and certainly the interest to find how to begin his treatments and stayed by us throughout the terrifying first weeks. I asked him for truth and that he gave. He was sent from above to Jamie and because of that my son is alive today! I will never forget him and I thank him always!

Dr. Gewolb LISTENED to me!!

Posted on July 21st, 2012

I am so tired of doctors that are so rushed that they feel they cannot spend the amount of time necessary to make the family feel as comfortable as possible. Dr. Gewolb always takes his time with us. He is awesome. He cured our child when no one else could figure out what the problem was. God Bless you, Dr. G!!

Posted on April 15th, 2015