Dr. Ira L Halperin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira L Halperin?

Awesome!

The best doctor I have ever had. He is caring and knowledgeable. I would hate to lose him. OSF would be lacking without him.

Dr. Halperin is amazing. He's very busy but he never makes me feel rushed. He's a great listener. He discusses options and takes my opinion into account. Dr. Halperin is genuinely interested in his patients as people, not just their diseases. Best Dr. ever!

Caring Doctor

I have found Dr. Ira Halperin to be a caring doctor. He is a doctor that listens to what you are saying. Dr. Halperin understands the stressors that affect our daily existence. Plus, he will not over-medicate you!

Sick office visit - Dr. Halperin

This doctor was so kind and friendly. He answered all my question. He knew exactly what was wrong with me and prescribed the right meds. God bless him! I do not wish to use my name as I will soon see him for my yearly check.

The Best Doctor

This dr is one of the best doctors I have ever had,he is caring,compassionate and puts himself into the job he has and does it very well.I trust him totally because he has always been open and honest with me.I thank God for doctors like this who care about us and we know it.I have had this doctor for lots of years,you never go wrong seeing this doctor,there are not alot of doctors i do trust.

a great dr

i have been going to this dr for years, he is very professional ,yet he is compassionate for his patients needs and will try his best getting you better.he is a very caring person i could not ask for more .