Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ira N Hollander
Dr. Ira N Hollander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hollander is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Hollander has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira N Hollander has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ira N Hollander has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Ira N Hollander has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ira N Hollander is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 18
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hollander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ira N Hollander, MD - Urology in Fort Worth, TX, in this video.
Dr. Ira N Hollander is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.