Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira N Hollander
Dr. Ira N Hollander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hollander is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Hollander has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira N Hollander has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Hollander is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Ira N Hollander accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ira N Hollander in this video.
Dr. Ira N Hollander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.