Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Cohen
Dr. Ira Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coraopolis, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Heritage Valley Sewickley, Ohio Valley General Hospital and Sewickley. Dr. Cohen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ira Cohen has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Ira Cohen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ira Cohen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cohen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Heritage Valley Sewickley
38 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Ira Cohen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Locations & DirectionsThree Rivers Dermatology, 980 Beaver Grade Rd, Coraopolis, PA
Dr. Ira Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coraopolis, PA.