Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Kastenberg
Dr. Ira Kastenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portage, WI, with another office in Poynette, WI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kastenberg is affiliated with Divine Savior Healthcare, St Mary's Hospital Medical Center and 2817 New Pinery Road. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Kastenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kastenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Divine Savior Healthcare
St Mary's Hospital Medical Center
2817 New Pinery Road
Portage, WI 53901
St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Divine Savior Hospital
38 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Ira Kastenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ira Kastenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, WI.