Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Kodner
Dr. Ira Kodner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Springfield, MO (and 1 other location). His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Kodner is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, St Louis Children's Hospital and Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Kodner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Kodner has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Ira Kodner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.