Dr. Ira L Snider Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ira L Snider?

Don't Waste Your Time

I went in for an office to ask about his follow-up on a pre-authorization with the insurance company and AGAIN he didn't do it. This is the 3rd office visit for the pre-auth and I still don't have it. He admits it is his office's fault but says I should stay on top of them. What else does he think I should do? In addition, the nurse took my blood pressure twice and it registered so high, I was in hypertensive crisis. The doc did nothing to help lower it and let me leave in that condition. The only thing he did was ask me "do you want a heart attack or a stroke?" and followed saying that''s where I was headed given the reading. I left the office with a severe headache and dizziness barely able to drive. If you are ill, don't waste your time here as you will not get any real medical help. If you don't have any real medical issues and just like to waste your time, then this is your guy!

An hour late and totally unprepared

We had to wait an hour beyond our appointment (scheduled a week earlier). When I complained to Dr. Snider, he got defensive and said he takes care of his sick patients and the time it took him to care for certain sick patients that morning made him run late. Then he asked why we were there. I explained our visit was a follow-up for my father, who had been in the hospital with pneumonia. I had to explain this when I made the appointment, so I don't know why Dr. Snider had no idea why we were there. I asked whether or not he had reviewed my father's hospital records. He said no. He went to get the records and came back with a stack of documents, saying he obviously didn't have time to review everything right then and would have to call us back. Not being prepared for patients with appointments runs contrary to the claim Dr. Snider makes that he takes whatever time is required to help patients. So, you have a very poorly run office (an hour late for an appointment scheduled a week in advance); and, a doctor that doesn't care enough to check the appointment log to see why a patient is coming in so he can prepare to make the patient's office visit worthwhile. If our insurance gave us any other options, I'd run as fast as I could to another provider. As it is, I'm considering paying out of pocket to go elsewhere.

First Appointment of the day I had to wait for 40 minutes no update

Good Doctor!

Very courtious doctor. Listened to my issues and never once tried to talk over me or down to me. Was very thourough with my check up. Spoke with confidence and explained everything to me.

great doctor :)