Dr. Ira R Lefkof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira R Lefkof?

somewhat uppity and lectorial

as in Headline

never again

Outdated dinosaur of a doctor and staff

VERY outdated doctor office, an embarrassment to Memorial systems. I used zocdoc to make an appointment, then they called me a few days later because they didn't know how to use the website and couldn't see me that day. They also insist on only taking cash or checks, which is inexcusable in 2016. They don't have an office email address and refused to take my insurance info over the phone. The sour old woman on the phone argued with me when I told her I was waiting for a new insurance card. Cringe-worthy anti-progress, anti-technology attitude at work and makes me doubt his trustworthiness as a medical professional. I am wondering if they would have used leeches and bloodletting to treat me. I have no interest in putting my health into the hands of a penny-pinching dinosaur. Time to retire, Doctor Lefkof!!!!!

Horrible

I went to this doctor the day after a sharp pain attack. He just sat with me and ordered a colonoscopy without even asking me how the pain was, where it was, etc. I never went for the exam because of its price. I self paid the consultation and I wish I was at least examined. I have had like three attacks after that.

Great Doctor

Wonderful doctor who took really good care of me. He always took my needs into consideration when managing my treatment. He was always prompt, thorough with his exams, and exemplified the highest moral, ethical, and performance standards. I would recommend him to anyone.

Love Dr. Lefkof!

Extremely smart guy and always takes great care of me. I feel so fortunate to have such a great doctor and I highly recommend him.