Dr. Ira Lieber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Lieber?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Lieber saved my life. I came into Kingwood ER at appx 4am having a heart attack. He was called in and arrived in a timely manner. I had a 100% blockage in my LAD aka the Widow Maker. I heard with a heart attack like this timing is everything. Next thing I knew he was there placing a stent. I can't thank him enough for arriving as quickly as he did. My first follow up visit, he was very polite and answered all my questions. I am very comfortable with him being my cardiologist and look forward to him getting me on the right track. Without the hand of God and Dr. Liebers quick response and knowlegable skills I would not be here today.

Experience

Posted on July 10th, 2016

I had a heart attack in May of 2015. Dr Leiber performed a heart cath, and placed a stint in my left anterior decending artery. He actually saved my life. He did a followup cath. to ease my fears. He is a great cardiologist. He takes time to listen to your concerns. He and his staff are caring and are easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

This doctor listens and answers questions. Caring and friendly. Stopped a med I'd been on from another doctor and I've done very well. Feeling much better and no problems. Fortunately, he's into preventative care.

daughter of patient

Posted on January 19th, 2014

Dr. Lieber doesn't have the greatest personality or bedside manners, but he was able to turn my dad into a cat with 9 lives. He can take credit for giving my dad four stints over the past 10 years. My dad lived to 88 1/2 years old. I believe Dr. Lieber should get some credit!

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr Lieberman is excellent Dr.went to him with same problems after second tomes suffering with same symptoms. He had to clean up some work from another Dr now have 4 stints and am being watched

Horrible....just awful

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Ira is all about himself. His patient care is lacking, placing personal time(says nurses) over those in need. He lied repeatedly to us and other medical staff. I would strongly suggest looking elsewhere for a cardiologist who cares more about his patients than his own interests. We will not be back.

appointment

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Came in for a visit and was there @ 8:45 for a 9 am appt. Did not leave till 11:45am! It took the nurse all of 3 minutes to do what she had to do for the EKG. The Dr could be heard in the next room just visiting. Good thing I had the day off! Wont be going back.

not a very doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Great Doctor, he saved my life!

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Ira Lieber has a very good bedside manner. Discusses with you all medical proplems that you have. Answeres questions so you can understand them. Has a sense of humor, which most doctors do not have. Very good personality.

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

Dr. Lieber has always had the most superb clinical skills. He is a gifted doctor and teacher.

Posted on September 21st, 2017