Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ira M Fine has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 29
From the first time I visited Dr. Fine I enjoyed my visit. It Has been so much fun going to the office and getting my fillers and having the staff so welcoming and sweet. Dr. Fine seems like a great person with tons of personality who made me feel excited to get my first botox and fillers. I drive from Jupiter to visit his office in delray because I like the staff so much and enjoy the spa like atmosphere of his office. His staff always seem happy and professional and I believe it is because they work for a nice boss.
I recently went to Dr. Fine's Jog road office for a Coolsculpting procedure! Wow, It was fantastic! Nurse Diane was professional and confident. She explained how the entire procedure works. She also made sure I was comfortable the entire time. Diane administered the procedure with ease. She took "before" pictures of the area to document the results over time. I felt very comfortable with Diane and Barbara. I would highly recommend Dr Fine's establishment for this Coolsculpting procedure. Already told several friends! Thanks Diane :)
I have been to many places to get Botox over the last 8 years and was never this unhappy with it. My daughter purchased a Groupon online as a gift (wasn't even that cheap). It took me 3 weeks to finally get someone to call me back for an appointment. I purchased addition units and also fillers and it came to about $800 total. It's been 3 weeks now, the Botox never worked, all my wrinkles are still there and the same thing with the filler. The weird thing is, usually the doctors would pull up the syringe in the room, Dr.Fine just walked into the treatment room with already filled syringes. I think they dilute it down so much that nothing happens. Very unhappy! Paid a lot of money for no result!
New York Hospital
Dr. Ira M Fine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIra Martin Fine Mdpa, 10075 S Jog Rd Ste 202, Boynton Beach, FL
Dr. Ira M Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.