Dr. Ira Markowitz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ira Markowitz?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. Markowitz diagnosed a subclavian carotid blockage in my neck in 2000 and performed bypass surgery almost immediately. He was very direct, very professional.

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Great. Doc ..... Some multiple doctors without help this man spent time and energy figured it out...liked him

Posted on June 29th, 2015

He is rude doctor... Very rude.

What a Pompous JERK

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Without a shadow of a doubt this.this...well Ira P Markowitz is a child. And just think if the above 4 star reviews are genuine ( which they of course aren't). Then he is one bipolar madman because the previous 4 one stars are logically True.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Complete jerk and will seriously harm you if you go to him. All he wants is patients money and doesnt care about anyone.

Steve Rogers

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I would not be alive today if it were not for Dr. Markowitz. I cannot thank this man enough for what he has done for me

Posted on November 13th, 2011

Amazing!

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Dr. Markowitz is a very kind and professional person. His focus is on the consistent care for his patients. He is a type A personality, and exhausts all means for the needs of his clientell. He acts fast on aberrant findings. I trust myself to his care. His office staff are so sweet, caring, and assist in all ways the needs of the patient. I highly recommend any one looking for a Dr. that is a patient advocate to go to him.

The best surgeon in New Orleans

Posted on April 30th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Markowitz because I had pain in my legs. He walked in and spent 45 minutes with me going through my history. First of all, no doctor ever spends 45 minutes with a patient, but he really took his time with me. His staff was very nice and helpful. After going through many tests, He diagnosed me with P.A.D. (which is low blood-flow), and I needed to have surgery. Its been 6 months since my surgery and I feel great. No more pain in my leg! Dr. Markowitz is very confident in his work. He is an excellent surgeon and I would reccommend anyone seeing him if you have bloodflow problems or pain in your legs or feet.

Excellent surgeon, terrible social skills

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Markowitz saved my brother's life; for that my entire family is grateul.However, Dr. Markowitz destroyed any respect we had for him when - after he learned that my brother had no insurance - he demanded that WE (not my brother) pay him a lump sum for his services even before my bother was out of the ICU.He tried to bully us by threatening to move my brther to another hospital (something he has no power to do). Simply unprofessional and unethical. He s good at what he does, but should stay away from concious people.

VERY HAPPY WITH DR MARKOWITZ

Posted on April 15th, 2009

I DON'T FEEL THAT I WOULD STILL BE ALIVE WITHOUT DR MARKOWITZ. HE HAS SAVED ME SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST 5 YEARS AND HAS PUT ME WITH A TEAM OF DOCTORS THAT, LIKE HIM, HAVE GIVEN ME THE BEST CARE. I COULDN'T THANK DR MARKOWITZ ENOUGH FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME.

Posted on December 17th, 2008

Well trained in extracting money from his patients at any cost.