Dr. Ira S Meisels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira S Meisels?

I have been Dr Miesels for about 5 years. I believe that he has a good bedside manner and also listens and answers all my questions and concerns. He monitors my my blood pressure and reviews my blood test results with every couple of months. As a result to all this he discuss with me the possibility of getting transplant and let's me know of how important it is that I start thinking about the process .

A Caring First Visit

Having just moved to NYC from out of state, I was very impressed with Dr. Meisels, who asked all the right questions based on my history and made me feel I was in excellent hands with a new doctor. He quickly and correctly identified my issues that require the most attention. He is very personable and intelligent. He addressed all my questions and concerns and referred me to colleagues who could help with my other health issues. His office staff was welcoming and very efficient. My only qualification is that my out-of-state physician had to send my records twice to the practice before they reached Dr. Meisels, perhaps the sign of a busy practice, but still frustrating.

he has poor bedside manners.