Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ira Mersack has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have seen Dr. Mersack twice, six years apart. Each time, he was courteous and friendly, truly unafraid to speak 'with' the patient, instead of 'at' the patient as so many tend to do. He is a charming, reassuring, intelligent doctor that deals with the situation professionaly and expertly. I come in contact with many doctors and I can say unequivocally, that Dr. Mersack is among the finest. If you have been apprehensive of seeing a doctor for a potential skin problem, Dr. Mersack will put your mind at ease. He is a dying breed of doctors that remember their patients are human beings.
Dr. Mersack has been my dr. since 1974. His incredible sense of humor greatly adds to a relaxed atmosphere when the action begins.
Dr. Mersack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
Baptist Health Lexington
Jewish Hospital Shelbyville
Mary Chiles Hospital
Saint Joseph Hospital
Berea Hospital Chi
Saint Joseph East, Saint Joseph Hospital
UK HealthCare Good Samaritan Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital Lexington
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Ira Mersack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIra P Mersack MD, 4425 Bryan Station Rd, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ira Mersack in this video.
Dr. Ira Mersack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.