Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ira S Moskowitz
Dr. Ira S Moskowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital, Sharp Coronado Hospital and Alvarado Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Moskowitz has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira S Moskowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ira S Moskowitz has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ira S Moskowitz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 5
I went to Moskowitz for 22 years and it took that long to find out he was not great, had good days but the last time there was the last straw, I would have died if I had stayed with him plus he couldn't recognize shingles told me I leaned against a fence and got that stuff on back ,then said it was a kidney infection when I asked if I could go to the ER. for the pain on back, NOT, they right away said it was shingles, but I did like him the majority of the time possible because my I wasn't that real sick at the time, just minor stuff.
In 1998 I was so sick with diverticulitis and had been for years. On my first visit to Dr. M he said he would fix me. It took him, a gastroenterologist and a surgeon to accomplish this, but it happened. He also visited me every day after surgery in the hospital. I will never forget this man and think of him often.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIra S Moskowitz Md, 278 Avocado Ave, El Cajon, CA
Dr. Ira S Moskowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.