- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira S Nash
Dr. Ira S Nash is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ira S Nash has 2 locations
Dr. Ira S Nash has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ira S Nash has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Ira S Nash Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ira S Nash
Dr. Nash works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nash is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and Northwell Health Hospital.