Dr. Ira Rubenstein Is this you?

"Fondly Remembered"

Posted on June 8th, 2014

I knew Dr Ira Rubenstein in 1969 - 1970 when he was a resident (and my doctor) in the OB/GYN clinic at Coney Island Hospital. He was a kind, compassionate, knowledgeable man. I had some big problems and he took the time to listen, talk and try to help. Later, when He saw me checking into Maimonides Hospital for an (orthopedic) surgery he came over to ask why I was there and proceeded to check-up on me afterwards. I could use a good GYN doctor now and if I was still in NY, Dr Rubenstein would be that man! I wish Dr Rubenstein would see this to know an old patient remembers him fondly!

Posted on December 30th, 2015