Dr. Ira S Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira S Schwartz?

Great Doctor

Dr. Schwartz has been my primary care doctor over a period of many years. His incredible knowledge of medicine, his skill in diagnosing coupled with the proper treatment procedure, both preventive and active treatment, make him a proven physician. An intangible is that Dr Schwartz "really cares" for his patient.

Dr. Ira Schwartz called me on a Sunday with test results. Awesome Doctor! Thank you Ira

The doctor is fantastic and the best. Other aspects of the service are questionable.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Schwartz is a wonderful doctor! I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor for many years, always with the best outcome possible. His nurse is so kind and caring!

Dr. Schwartz is an outstanding care provider. He is a tremendous physician who has great expertise and a wonderful way of working with you as a patient. He listens, he is thorough and he has a wonderful compassion about him. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my physician, you can not ask for better care.

I am happy to give Dr. Ira Schwartz a very positive review. I've known this physician for many years, I worked at the hospital where he was on the staff, and heard positive remarks about him from patients. He is a compassionate, caring and personable physician.

Dr. Schwartz is a fine physician

Execellent doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz for 30+ years. He is an extraordinary human being and a fine physician. He listens acutely and you feel valued as a patient. I feel blessed and fortunate to have had this level of medical care for the past 30+years. It does not matter what or who comes next. I have had the best!

Appledore Medical Group - an excellent medical group

Dr. Ira Schwartz has been my PCP for many, many years. I always feel better after I see him, even if the visit was just an annual physical with no medical issues! He is extremely knowledgeable, an excellent physician, and a kind and caring person. In describing the kind of doctor he is, it is difficult not to deal in superlatives. The support staff at Appledore Medical Group is also wonderful. I am extremely pleased with the way my health is monitored and how I am cared for. There have been rare occasions when I needed to see another physician in the group to deal with an issue with some immediacy and Dr. Schwartz was not available. The other doctors in this medical group are excellent as well. To use baseball parlance, they have a deep bench. I would recommend this medical group to my colleagues and friends without a moment's hesitation.

Dr Schwartz has been my doctor for over 25 years. I wouldn't have stayed with him this long if I didn't value his opinion and trust him.

Excellent Doctor

He has been my doctor for over 20 yrs. Trust him immensely. Has taken GREAT care of me over all these years. Highly recommend him.

Dr. Ira S Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.