Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira C Sachs
Dr. Ira C Sachs, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sachs is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Sachs has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira C Sachs has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sachs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Ira C Sachs accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ira C Sachs in this video.
Dr. Ira C Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.