Dr. Ira H Schlesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira H Schlesinger?

Dr. Schlesinger has been my dermatologist since I moved to Florida four years ago. From my first visit to the present, he has consistently demonstrated to be a very talented, caring and gentle doctor.

great experience

It was great to see this doctor, very knowledgeable and kind,I would recommend this doctor to my friends.

From the time i entered the office, i was immediately comfortable-I have had some difficult experiences with skin cancers and abnormal moles in the past, so I was used to the usual anxiety. However,i was pleasantly surprised .The staff were obviously well informed and educated and they put me at ease right away. The doctor was very relaxed and explained my condition . He gave me several options, and we agreed on a minimally invasive plan. I'll definitely be back to see Dr Schlesinger

I was a little nervous when I got to the office, having had skin cancers and MOHS surgury before, but the doctor put me right at ease. The wait time was long because it was my first visit and there was the paper work to do. The staff wasn't overly friendly but professional and helpful. But, I will not be looking for another dermatologist anymore. VERY HAPPY> He's a really nice guy!!

Good physician

I really enjoyed seeing this Doctor. He was very nice and gentle , I had bad experiences in the past with other dermatologists and he listened to my needs,, I would recommend him and I think he is a kind person too which I think a lot of doctors lack out there, very pleased

Dr Schlesinger is a great doctor. Always caring about how you are and how he can be of help to you. He is a great listener too. The staff are all wonderful people who do thier best to get you seen as soon as possible and help you out in any other way they can. This is a great office and I would highly recommend Dr Schlesinger to anyone looking for a great Dermatologist.

retired

Dr. Ira is the most caring doctor I have ever visited. He takes the time to talk to you. He is also an Internist and he knows the entire body- inside and outside. He has helped me with one of my non- derm problems.

PATIENT

A VERY HUMANE AND CARING PHYSICIAN. HE LISTENED WELL AND COMPLETELY, OBTAINED THE CORRECT DIAGNOSIS, AND WAS ABLE TO CURE MY CONDITION. I WAS SO SUPRISED TO RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP CALL FROM HIM TO SEE HOW I WAS PROGRESSING.I WILL CERTAINLY CONTINUE TO USE DR SCHLESINGER IN THE FUTURE AND I HAVE ALREADY TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HIS SKILLS AND KINDNESS. HE IS A KEEPER!!!!

VERY pleased

He was really knowledgeable and caring, I really enjoyed the fact that he is bilingual so that made my visit even more enjoyable,,,,extremely pleased

Great experience...

My skin condition is much better, And I really loved the fact that he is bilingual which made my visit even more enjoyable,,,,I am really pleased,

His prompt treatment probably saved my life.

excellent skin doctor

i have seen many dermatologists in south florida and i will always stay with dr. schlesinger. he is dedicated to his patients (my family all agrees), intelligent, and knows how to work until he finds the right cure for each patient. i love the staff also.it is a very comfortable and pleasant experience. melanoma is in my family, and this is the doctor who i trust to help me prevent it.