Dr. Ira Sharp Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ira Sharp?

Patient XYZ

Dr. Sharp is my primary physician and I feel lucky to have found him. Originally assigned to my case as a seriously ill patient at Albert Einstein Hospital, I found that he was not only a great diagnostician, but he was also kind, caring and compassionate. I even switched from my wonderful doctor of 25 years to become a patient of Dr. Sharp.

GREAT FAMILY DOCTOR

As his patient for many years, I have complete confidence in him. He has diagnosed well, given me all the time I need, and is easily accessible even outside office hours. His staff is courteous and helpful.

Tops!

Excellent, caring physician! Gives you all the time you need. Available via phone, e-mail as needed. Professional caliber staff.