Dr. Ira Skolnik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Skolnik?

Extraordinary

Posted on November 5th, 2017

Extraordinary doctor, extraordinary office staff, and extraordinary compassion. I would travel 100 miles if I had to to see this dermatologist. One of the last ones left that cares more about preventing skin cancer than preventing wrinkles. No wonder his fellow dermatologists voted for him to be their president. He saved my life, and that of several friends of mine, and all with good humor and good nature. Extraordinary.

Great Doctor in Concord, MA

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Skolnik and his staff. I have gone to him for skin checks and mole removals. He is thorough and very careful while being friendly yet professional. Last week he took out two moles, had them biopsied then called me himself on Saturday morning to give me the results. His staff genuinely cares about the patients and treats everyone with respect and kindness. The morning after the procedure one of the staff phoned me to see if all was well.

Fantastic Practice and Doctor!

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Wonderful doctor, and equally wonderful office and staff. Very helpful and friendly. Dr. Skolnik figured out my skin problem in about 5 minutes (another dermatologist in Concord could not figure it out and wanted to do a biopsy- can you say 'run the other way'?) and Dr. Skolnik gave the right cream and my rash cleared up in 2 days. No biopsy needed- so didn't need to pay more (I have a huge deductible and the other dermatologist told me a skin biopsy could be a couple of hundred bucks!)

Amazing Dermatologist

Posted on August 1st, 2017

A truly amazing doctor, all around. Great with kids and equally great with adults- which is very rare for a doctor, I can tell you!

Caring, Thorough, Friendly Medical Practice

Posted on July 14th, 2017

My family (adults and children) have been seeing Dr. Skolnik for over 15 years. He and his staff are friendly, courteous and always accommodating to our needs - whether it is scheduling, follow-up care, or general medical advice. Dr. Skolnik is extremely knowledgeable, candid and practical in his care and advice. He very easy to speak with regarding any health issue and is well organized with very patient-friendly material that is easy to read, understand, and follow regarding care.

Dr. Skolnik is like family!

Posted on July 2nd, 2017

Amazing doctor, amazing office, and wonderful patient-care. Can't recommend them enough. One of the few doctors offices left that really cares about patients. My husband and kids have all been patients for 15+ years! Dr. Skolnik is like family. We trust him completely with all our skin needs.

Excellent Care

Posted on May 4th, 2017

Family Dermotology is a professional office with staff that will make every effort to secure an appointment for you when needed, especially if you seem to need an appointment right away. The room lights up when Dr. Skolnik walks in the room. You feel the warmth with his big smile and professionalism as he acknowledges you with a warm hand shake, and then gives you professional advice and care as needed. At the conclusion of your visit, you’ve had all your questions and concerns answered. I highly recommend Family Dermotology! Thank you to all!

Outstanding Dermatologist

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I’ve been seeing Dr. Skolnik on a regular basis for over 10 years. He has been an outstanding dermatologist. I originally obtained a strong referral from my primary care physician; he also has terrific credentials (both MD and PhD degrees from top programs) and has an outstanding communication style that makes me very comfortable. His staff is also very professional, friendly and courteous.

Fantastic!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Skolnik’s for many years and just found out about this rating website and want to tell everyone how happy I have been with him and his practice all these years. He is smart, kind, and always spends as much time with me as I need. I never feel rushed. He looks and talks directly to me, not at a computer screen like other doctors. Before going Dr. Skolnik I had been to two other, large practices in Concord. One was always trying to sell me cosmetic products and costly cosmetic procedures, and the other practice had so many doctors that I wound up seeing a different one each time I went, and no one ever really seemed to care. Then my primary care doctor sent me to Dr. Skolnik for a suspicious mole, and he caught an early melanoma. I have been with him ever since. He is fantastic. I plan on staying with him as long as he is in practice, and I think that will be many more decades to come!

Fantastic!

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Great dermatologist!

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Dr. Skolnik is a great dermatologist. He really knows his information and is very enthusiastic and upbeat. I highly recommend him. The wait time can be long, but I bring a book and find that it's very much worth the wait with the attention that he gives.

Really helped my daughter

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I've seen Dr. Skolnik for about 10 years, but this review is about how great he was when my daughter saw him . She was home from college for just 2 weeks, and needed to be seen. His office staff gave us an appointment for the first day she was home (over Winter Break). She needed a quick procedure, and he went out of his way to fit her in that day. We both REALLY appreciate that he took care of her in the short time she was home from college.