Dr. Ira Q Smith Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ira Q Smith?

Registered Nurse

I remember when I initially became a patient of Dr. Smith. I had been diagnosed with Endometriosis but had never had surgery to diagnose to what extent. After attending approximately 3-4 months of visit Dr. Smith informed me that in order to appriopriately diagnose and treat my condition he would need to perform and exploratory surgery to see what organs had been effected by the disease. Through the whole process preop and postop Dr. Smith was there explaining what he was going to do and after the surgery stating what he had seen. Well it has been 6 years since I have been under his care and even though I still experience pain it has decreased immensely since allowing him to explore and treat my condition. Dr. Smith retired this year and he will be greatly missed. I could only hope that his replacement will be as excellent as he was with treating my condition. THANK YOU MD SMITH! You will truly be missed.

Dr. Ira Q Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.