Dr. Ira W Stockwell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira W Stockwell Jr?

homemaker

I've been seeing 'doc' for 10+ yrs. He's a great dr. he really cares&listens. if you need2c a specialist for something he'll rattle off dr. so&so in an instant. he knows everyone due 2his many yrs in the field. The rest of the staff is just as wonderful, Cleta &Christian are knowledgeable, prompt &friendly. he's the primary care dr. for my whole family-they're just as good with my 2yr old & 19&21yr olds as they are with my 'grumpy' 43yr old husband. If you want a no-nonsense dr. who knows what he's doing then I highly recommend dr. Ira Stockwell.

Best doctor I have ever been to. Definitely.

kind, curtious,informative

I recenty had a referal to see Dr Stockwell. I have been dealing with a medical issue in which my own specialist couldnt or wont reconize. Dr Stockwell was kind, curtious, imformative. Such a refreshing change to have a Dr listen to your symptoms and work with you and offer solutions . I was highly impressed and decided to become his patient . Great doctor!

He was my family Dr from the time I was very young, I stopped going to him because he was always so over booked, It was nothing to wait 45 mins to be seen.. or more. Too bad because yes, he is a great doctor.

YOU CAN'T FIND A BETTER DOCTOR

Doc Stockwell has been my doctor for 34 years since I was 12 years old. You can't find a better doctor anywhere. He listens and is a very practical down to earth realistic doctor.