Dr. Ira H Thorla Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira H Thorla Jr?

Elated Patient

I have suffered with skin problems for the past 20 years. I visited numerous dermatologist in hopes of finding a cure or improve the embarrassing dark spots and rashes on my body which was diagnosed as eczema. My skin problems were not alleviated until I was seen by Dr. Thorla approximately 4 years ago. Now my rashes and eczema are under control and I no longer hide those parts of my body that were once affected by this disease.

Never have to wait a long time. Dr. Thorla is very happy and listens to your problem. All his staff is great.

Caring Doctor!

I was diagnosed with Melanoma stage 2 cancer this year, and I am only 20 years old. It can be a scary thought, but Dr. Thorla did an amazing job and he is very helpful and nice. I would recommend him to anyone!

Caring and knowledgeable

I first went to Dr. Thorla to diagnose a recurring rash on my hands. He immediately recognized the problem as a somewhat rare form of eczema, and prescribed for me both a shot that eliminated the immediate symptoms, as well as a cream that helps when the problem (which is chronic and incurable) returns.He has also helped several members of our family with various problems (psoriasis, common warts, a benign skin tumor), and has always shown both expert skill and a compassionate demeanor.