Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ira Weiner
Dr. Ira Weiner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Narberth, PA, with other offices in Broomall, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Weiner is affiliated with Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ira Weiner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
I was a patient of Dr. Weiner's for nearly 10 years while he practiced in Media, PA. He was an excellent doctor, explaining things carefully, testing dilligently, and asking questions to understand your wholistic condition. The office staff was equally wonderful, making sure to follow up on every last detail down to offering to schedule your a referral appointments, x-rays, or any other testing needed outside of their office. I was so sad when he decided to practice elsewhere, and have not found anyone as wonderful since. The world needs mor doctors like him!
Dr. Weiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Riddle Hospital - On staff since
37 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ira Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Narberth, PA.