Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 5
This guy shodnt be allowed practicing!!! Arrogant is a perfect word to describe hi . His diagnosis suck and his hygiene is very poor. I had to hold my breath every time he got close to me. He had bad odor coming from his body and his ears looked like weren't washed for month . If his diagnosis were correct I would had let the hygiene slide but he just totally suck as a doctor!!!
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSadeghian And Mostaan Mds, 6130 Oxon Hill Rd Ste 301, Oxon Hill, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Oxon Hill, MD, in this video.
Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxon Hill, MD.