1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian?

You deserve better

This guy shodnt be allowed practicing!!! Arrogant is a perfect word to describe hi . His diagnosis suck and his hygiene is very poor. I had to hold my breath every time he got close to me. He had bad odor coming from his body and his ears looked like weren't washed for month . If his diagnosis were correct I would had let the hygiene slide but he just totally suck as a doctor!!!

Rude, Dumb and Arrogant

This Doctor is rude, dumb, and incredibly arrogant. I would never suggest him to my worst enemy. Stay away!

Very Concern Doctor About His Patients

I believe Dr. Sadeghian is one of the most top cardiology in the world. He seem to be very concerned about his patients. I have been a patients of his for over tens years, and he is one of the best!

Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxon Hill, MD.

Dr. Iradj N Sadeghian Is this you?