Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iraj Naima
Dr. Iraj Naima, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Naima is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and John Muir Med Center Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Iraj Naima has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Family Planning
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I've been seeing Dr Naima for a few years for suboxone. He has been squising my pocket for all this time. He never gives a refill without his $170 per visit only to get 15 or 20 films. Every time I'm in his office he says the same thing over and over, not to mention that he answers the phone (during my time) and puts his countrymen first than anyone else. It's true that other doctors charge a lot of money for suboxone treatment (over $1500) and he only charges less then $200 for the first time and 170 per refill. I cant say he is a bad person, but he is a bad doctor. he has never treated me rude, but he never helps without his $170
If I can file a complaint for him for his lack of care to his patients and get him reprimanded I will. The only thing he cares about is getting the most money from his patient (which is me). He even tried to get $17 for a copay that I didn't need to pay as my insurance company covers the preventive care visit. Dont go to this doctor....
Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be treated rudely. No people skills and only looking for the next dollar. Cares nothing about his "potential" patients. Before setting an appointment, I confirmed with my insurance carrier that the services requested were covered. I send the office a copy of our insurance card 1 1/2 weeks prior to the appointment. At that time, they could have confirmed any information they wanted on their end. When my daughter arrived on time for her appointment, she had to wait 45 minutes. When she was finally seen, the doctor told her that her insurance didn't cover that visit and told her to leave. They/the office,never even called to confirm with the insurance company. He was extremely rude and does not deserve to be around people. I am filing a complaint with our provider to remove him from the network as a recommendation. He should NEVER be recommended. He needs to retire, get out of the business or disappear from the face of the earth. The latter is the best as he has no skills or tolerence for human beings.
Dr. Naima is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- Iran University Of Medical Sciences
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Iraj Naima accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIraj Naima MD, 1804 San Miguel Dr, Walnut Creek, CA
Dr. Iraj Naima is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.