Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iram Ahmed
Dr. Iram Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH, with another office in Lisbon, OH. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center, St Joseph Health Center and St Elizabeth Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Iram Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Super Docter - She saw me bang on time. Spent time with with me discussing my pain issues. Answered all my questions in a way that they have never been answered before. Sent me for testing and diagnosed me and treated me. All in 2 weeks - and I've been suffering with my problems for YEARS and no other docter has cared. She is amazing, and I'm going to be her patient for life.
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
St Joseph Health Center
St Elizabeth Health Center
12 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Iram Ahmed in this video.
Dr. Iram Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, OH.