Dr. Iram Siddiqui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iram Siddiqui?

GREAT DR. SHE IS VERY GOOD AND SAVE MY LIFE A FEW TIMES .SHE IS THE BEST AS WHAT SHE DOES AS A DR.

Patient of Dr.Siddiqui

I have been a patient of Dr.Siddiqui,for several years.she is the best Dr.at the v.a who you can trust,respect,and she is allways looking out for your well being.She spends time with me and explains everything to me .she is a sweetheart.all of us vets are very lucky to have her for a doctor.

retired vet

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Siddiqui, she outstanding! In my 26 years on active duty I have never encounterd a finer doctor. Thank God we have her to take care of us old vets.

In the last 30+ years I have had 3 great drs at the VA hospital. Dr Siddiqui is the best of the best. She is frank and to the point and I would want nothing less. I gladly trust her with my life. She does after all have a habit of saving it.

Dr. Iram Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.