Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irena O Stolar MD
Dr. Irena O Stolar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stolar is affiliated with The Rockford Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Irena O Stolar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Irena O Stolar has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Stolar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Irena O Stolar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIRENA O STOLAR MD PA, 320 Christiana Medical Ctr, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irena O Stolar, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Newark, DE, in this video.
Dr. Irena O Stolar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newark, DE.