Dr. Irene Bettinger Is this you?

3.4

Acted as if she had somewhere else to be. Had a bad bedside manner. Would not let her treat my dog.

She is the reason I have no mother. Worthless. Can't go into details but after reading the other reviews, is spot on from what we experienced. Turned our family inside out.

horrible doctor

Felt like I was wasting her time. Never got to finish a sentence before out of her mouth was that's normal. Then why did my PCP want me to see specialist

my mom was just admitted to st lukes with a stroke this doctor never came to see my mother for 24 hours we were told she would be there the night she was admitted or early the next morning.she was airlifted to this stroke unit. when she finally showed up she yelled at my parents my mom was sedated because of severe pain in her head so she yanked my mom by her legs and yelled get up on the side of the bed.i would not take my dog to this so called Doctor.she needs to retire and by the if st lukes wants their stroke unit to prosper get rid of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switch Careers

I saw this so-called "Physician" back in the early 90's and still remember her. She couldn't seem to find what could possibly be wrong with me and had this attitude as if I was wasting her time. So, I got up and left in the middle in of the appointment and told her not to waste any time billing me, as I wasn't going to pay. 1 year later I was diagnosed with Scleroderma which has been one heck of a fight for 17 years now. Maybe if she had done her job correctly, asked the right questions, LISTENED & dropped the attitude she would've been what a true Doctor is.