Dr. Irene Cueto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irene Cueto?

Intuitive diagnostician

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I have been Dr. Cueto's patient since I started calling on her as a pharmaceutical sales rep. As a rep I called on many physicians throughout NJ, Bucks county PA and Staten Island. I have great respect for many of them. However I have always found Dr. C's level of care to be outstanding. She is very thorough in her exams. She insisted that I have a biopsy when a very small lesion appeared on a scan. I consulted with other physicians who said that a biopsy wasn't necessary because lesions of that size were almost always benign. I took Dr. C's advice and unfortunately this lesion was not benign but thankfully she caught it. I had surgery, was treated, and I am still cancer free thanks to her intuitive and comprehensive approach to medicine. She consistently spends enough time with me during visits answering questions and providing solutions so I always feel well cared for as her patient.

appreciation

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Dr. Cueto listened, really listened to my concerns, and had immediately taken action and followed up as she promised. We are currently exploring different avenues of treatment, in which I feel that Dr. Cueto is working in partnership with me to help me! That's the relationship with my Doctor that I always sought as a patient!

Over prescribes, incompetent, confused, forgetful and moody

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I have been seeing another doctor for over a year and half and the difference in amazing. Dr. Cueto's answer to everything is the newest, most expensive medications that have side effects that need to be treated with another new expensive medication or to order an array of expensive tests which often are inconclusive. She was unaware of the side effects of medications she prescribes although they are well documented (I guess the sales reps don't tell her), she seemed hopeless confused about my details although they were always right in front of her if she bothered to look at my file and would forget to do what she said she would do only a few minutes before. Also, she would never refer me to a specialist unless I begged her and would do so with great reluctance. Also, she was extremely moody perhaps to do pressure I don't know, but it was like dealing with Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde. I thought it might just be me until I read reviews by other former patients who were fed up with her unprofessionalism.

Wonderful!

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr Cueto is an great docter. I was seeing her when she was with Dr Pacia's and I lost contact with her when she left his office. She is very nice and bed side manners are excellent. GREAT DOCTER!

Very Good Doctor

Posted on January 6th, 2010

Dr. Cueto is an exceptional Doctor. My whole family see her now. We love her. She patiently explains everything instead of just giving medications for everything and rushing out.

Dr. Cueto is a wonderful doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2008

I just found out she is with another practice. I will follow her because she is a great doctor. In my opinion, she is not just a doctor, she is very human and compassionate. She practices with humanity. The previous practice she was with has a selfishness about it, but I'm not bashing the previous office because I realize each practice has its own standards for operation. Hopefully the new practice she is with will not operate cold or selfishly.

Posted on March 17th, 2017