Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irene K Kimura has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Irene K Kimura has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Irene K Kimura has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
As it is well known. That if you want any type of pain pill. Go see Dr. Irene Kimura. She will full fill your request . I'm a patient currently and she is a VERY COMPASSION ATE Dr. She is always willing to share your problems. But. She has also gotten many people who do NOTneed the pain medication addicted. Actually alot of her patients sell them. If you are looking for a GREAT DR. And NOT drug seeking she is the best DR. that I've ever had.
Dr. Kimura has been my family doctor for more than 10 years. She has delivered all three of my children, and is a crucial part of my family's health. Dr. Kimura cared for my dying grandmother and has always put her patients needs first. Always. I highly recommend Dr. Irene Kimura to anyone looking for a family doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kimura is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Irene K Kimura accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Family Care Pllc, 821 E Broadway Ave Ste 1, Moses Lake, WA
Dr. Irene K Kimura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moses Lake, WA.