- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irene M Mcaleer has 2 locations
Dr. Irene M Mcaleer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Irene M Mcaleer has the following 12 expertise
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
- Urologic Emergencies
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Irene M Mcaleer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Irene M Mcaleer
University of California, Irvine and CHOC Children's have formed a strategic partnership to better serve the children and families of Orange County and beyond. Dr. McAleer currently sees patients at CHOC Children's Urology Center. Dr. McAleer is a fellowship-trained pediatric urologist who specializes in antenatal genitourinary conditions, medical and surgical management and diagnosis of vesicourinary reflux, urinary obstruction and duplication, hypospadias and intersex reconstruction. Her clinical interests also include the endoscopic treatment of pediatric stone disease.