Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irene A Pedersen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Irene A Pedersen has the following 12 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Irene A Pedersen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Center Of Hunterdon County, 121 State Route 31 Ste 121, Flemington, NJ
Dr. Irene A Pedersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.