Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irene Stafford
Dr. Irene Stafford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nogales, AZ, with other offices in Sierra Vista, AZ and Sierra Vista, AZ (and 5 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stafford is affiliated with Casa Grande Regional Medical Center and Parkland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Irene Stafford has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Irene Stafford has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Irene Stafford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Stafford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irene Stafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nogales, AZ.