Dr. Irene C Viola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irene C Viola?

Needs to go back to school

My 1 and only visit was poor. She is seriously dangerous. Not only did she misdiagnose me but recommended that I see a mental health counselor because I had fibromyalgia. I listened to her advice and was told that she incompetent. I am now seeing a REAL doctor who diagnosed me with Lupus. She agreed with the counselor. She talks alot, mostly about herself and her children. STAY AWAY.

Maybe she is better with rheumatology

have only seen her twice for internal Medicine. She talked very fast did not let me tell her what was going on fully without cutting me off was very dismissive and rushed me out the door. She was actually in her car before I was. The second time I was first appointment of the day and waiting in the room for 25 minutes while she was having non work related conversations with her staff.

Relaxing

Friendly staff quick on meds dr viola very nice women makes me laugh tells me like it is in nice way professional gives me full attention to my questions 100 percent wants to help you

Seriously?

Don't expect a live person or a return phone call.

Nice person but poor medical care

I am sorry that I cannot recommend Dr. Viola since she is such a nice person. When I had a urinary tract infection, she told me I was getting shingles. When she sent me for a sonogram for gall bladder stones, she never called with results. I waited a week and finally called. The nurse told me about my liver. I said I did not go for liver -- so she had to go look at the results to come back and say oh you have a gall stone. And then goodby. No asking me to come back to see Dr. Viola to discuss my options and what to do next. This is not good medical care! And as soon as they send the bill, they turn me over for collection. They do not even wait 30 days! How ridiculous is that.

Fantastic Dr. great Nurse

Receptionist is overbarring and flat put mean!NURSE IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR!!

tor a total creep

Love her!

I have been going to Dr. Viola for a very long time. I have always been able to get a quick appt. Sometimes I have to wait 10min in waiting room and another 10 min in the patient room, but thats ok. I know when she comes in, she gives me her full attention and is very kind, always asks about family and even gives a hug once in a while! People who say she has no bedside manner are crazy. She does talk fast, but as said before, will slow down and is not offended by being asked to slow down. I would not go to another doctor for my conditions.

She is very nice, staff is welcoming. Office is small and gets crowded. Dr. Viola is very out-going and twitteres around like a hummingbird on caffeine. She speaks fast, so people may take that as her being uncaring, but if you just ask her to slow down, she will. She is fun and easy going. She makes you comfortable.

Love t his Doctor

I love this doctor. I think She is kind and professional. She even asks me how my husband is doing. I lived in many places, in many states, and Compared to most this doctor is great!

horrid experience..terrible bedside manners and rude, stupid!!

stupid!! poorly trained with limited social and medical skills..

Dr. Irene C Viola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewes, DE.