Dr. Irene Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irene Wu?

Not Prompt - Staff inconsiderate

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I had a 9:00 AM appointment. I was put in a room promptly. At 10:00 AM, I left the room asking how much longer it was going to be before I saw the doctor. The staff told me that it all depended on the patient prior to my visit. I asked them if they double booked the 9:00 AM appointment so I would not have to wait all morning or if the doctor was even in. They just looked at me without any answer. The office music is obnoxious. I don't want to listen to Deep Purple, Space Truckin' while I discuss my breast CA diagnosis. Very rude staff. Inappropriate wait times without any consideration or communication with the patient who is waiting. BAD first impression - won't be back.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 6th, 2016

She ended up doing my Paraesophageal hernia surgery and she was fabulous. Love her bedside manor and follow up. Highly recommend her.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Really took the time time to discuss my options! Super personality!

Dr. Wu is EXCELLENT

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I can't say enough for Dr. Wu. She kept our mother alive during multiple very difficult health situations. Dr. Wu is compassionate, explains options very clearly, is wonderfully supportive, and is an extremely skilled surgeon. My sisters and I have relied on her expertise for our mother and Dr. Wu is the BEST!!

Colon Resection

Posted on July 7th, 2012

Referral to Dr. Wu through my PriCare. She did a laproscopic colon resection on me and I couldn't be happier. After four years of problems, I sinally had the surgery. She did a wonderful job and I have had little post-operative pain. I haven't felt this good in years! Would recommend her to everyone. She has a great bedside manner and is really sweet.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Wu to all my family and friends. All the doctors in the practice are great but, Dr Wu is exceptional. I wouldn't go anywhere else I wish she could do more work on me. Just kidding. But she has giving me back my life.

bad customer service

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Had an appt on wendesday after 30 minuts of waiting was told cant see us due to medicaid outdated had medicaid fax docs still poor customer service bad attitudes towards the poor i am sure the doctor is nice <never met her> but the office is not proffesional

hate

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

honestly, i lost all respect for her. she did my surgery and told me i would be back to my sport in four weeks. yah she lied and screwed me over for the rest of my season! THANKS!

Posted on November 16th, 2010

I got in right away for appointment.Dr. Wu diagnosed the problem.Dr Wu took time with me and answered all my questions I had, and comfort me about the surgery. Dr. Wu staff Suzanne was very thorough asking me questions. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND DR. WU.

Posted on August 9th, 2017