Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irfan A Alladin
Dr. Irfan A Alladin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, NJ, with other offices in Paterson, NJ and Parsippany, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Irfan A Alladin has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Irfan A Alladin has the following 7 expertise
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Cancer Pain
- Intraoperative Monitoring
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Irfan A Alladin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Irfan A Alladin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr Aladin is one of the best pain specialist around. I have been to several different specialist. Not one Dr.could figure out what was wrong and could get rid of the severe pain I was in . He took the time from his very busy schedule to squeeze me in . An emerge nay appointment. To help me in tears . From rebound pain . From a previous injection. Staff is excellent . All of them . Nothing at all bad to say accept he has a very busy office in Parsippany. I was with him for 5 1/2 years . They treat you like family. I had to move out of state . And I cannot find a Dr here that is even close to Dr. Aladin. If I can move back just to have him as my Dr I would. If you get in to see him . Stay have the patience to,wait in his office. It's worth the wait. I miss that family bond we created . They really generally care about their patients.
I have many pain issues and have been a patient of Dr. Alladin since 2007. He is a wonderful man and very talented doctor. His energy is endless and he really,really cares.His staff is second to none. They are always attentive,eager to help and very friendly. It would take all day to name them as his practice is quite large.Thank you all for making my life so much easier.
Who runs this place, the dr or the ones supposedly working under the supervision of a dr?! All this guy cares about is sucking dry whatever ins coverage you have. Have had 3 low back shots in past year, never once a formal follow up, because I haven't seen him since the day of my last shot! The assistants play with the meds from 1 visit to the next which I don't get how someone not licensed as a dr can override what the actual dr says. No consistency super rude staff hours upon hours upon hours wait time.
20 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1998
University Hospital Umdnj/Kessler Institute
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irfan A Alladin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, NJ.