Dr. Irfan Khalid Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Irfan Khalid?

Legionella does exist

Dr Khalid put me in a 7 day coma, when I came out of it I asked him could I have Legionella, he said that doesn't even exist, do you think your a doctor ( I had legionella) One year later I was admitted through emergency at Thompson Peak. Dr Khalid put me in an 11 day coma he paralized me. When I recovered I asked could I have Valley fever, he asked where I got my medical degree, I had full blown Valley Fever complete with well formed noduals in the lungs. He is very smug and non caring I'm just lucky to be alive.

Extremely negative experience

I completely agree with the latest low ratings by others. Dr. Khalid was rude and arrogant. But more seriously he did not give an accurate diagnosis..He did not review the lung X-rays or reports with me. He said no use telling you anything because you wouldn't understand it. I don't believe he even looked at my test results. I Wasted valuable time trying to get medical help from him. Now I have another pulmonary Doctor and realize even more how poorly I was diagnosed and treated..

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with any physiscian. Rude, arrogant, adn unprofessional.

Dr. Irfan Khalid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.