Dr. Irfan Lalani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irfan Lalani?

Awful

The man lacks any empathy or sense of concern for his patients. At the expense of the health if his patients, he aims to leave the room as fast as possible without caring about whether he might improve someone's condition

Very Impressed with Dr. Lalani

I am a complex patient having Lupus for many years. However, Dr. Lalani was able to pinpoint my problem within minutes of meeting me. He had clearly reviewed my detailed history and came in the room ready to do business. I have not had this much confidence in a new doctor in a long time but it is clear from the moment you meet Dr. Lalani that he is incredibly smart and probably has seen just about everything. His own confidence and articulate conversation provide comfort that you are in the right hands. His office staff was very impressive as well. If you need a neurologist, who can get to the heart of the problem, quickly I would highly recommend Dr. Lalani.

I called and they were able to schedule me in that day and was seen quickly. I enjoyed this doctor patient experience and he was very pleasant and I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Experience.

He had read up on my history and was very prepared for my appointment He spent a perfect amount of time with me and gave me a choice of how to proceed. Very good experience.

Excellent neurologist

I highly recommend Dr. Lalani for pain treatment.

Excellent Doctor

He worked me in, he was timely, he listened to me, stated that my symptoms was classical for VBI and immediately sent me for a CTA to confirm his impression.I found him to be very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

Wonderful caring doctor

Dr. Lalanii has a wonderful bedside manner. He is caring and compassionate. He takes his time with you and is VERY patient.I highly recommend Dr. Lalani .

Arrogant and not compassionate

The first few visits I was so hopeful to find relief from my chronic pain. After neurological tests, physical therapy, MRI and diagnosis from referring doctors, Dr. L was arrogant and discounted MRI finding s

great doctor!

I visited Dr. Lalani with severe vertigo. He listened to me attentively, examined me and carefully explained my diagnosis to me. I had BPPV.He showed me exercises to do at home and this completely solved my vertigo! He is an excellent doctor and I was lucky to be referred to him by my PCP. Would recommend him highly to anyone with a neurology problem

Does Not Listen to Patient

I am a cancer patient at this clinic since 2004; my regular dr moved away and was replaced by this person. He came in with an agenda; would not listen to me; did not examine me; wrote in his clinic notes things that did not happen. It took a lot of work but I asked for and received another doctor with more experience who listens and has some compassion. Maybe it is his youth and inexperience. He is very very smart, that is obvious. He doesn't listen or seem to want to take time or care about what is really going on with the patient.

Dr. Irfan Lalani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.