Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala has the following 9 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Abdominal Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Pre-op, surgery and immediate post op satisfactory. Problems a year later and Dr. Wadiwala was unconcerned. I experienced new pain and bowel issues and received no treatment after his exam. (no Rx, no diagnostics) Was told to return if the pain became unbearable. Will see a GI doctor for the new problems.
You wait forever to be seen then the doctor rushes you once he comes in. They also fail to return important calls in a timely manner, if at all. If you are having surgery, expect to pay your remaining balance that insurance doesn't cover up front and they will not care about your financial situation or work with you to make affordable payments.
I went to Dr. Wadiwala and was immediately comfortable with him. He is patient, willing to take time to listen and willing to go to whatever lengths necessary to help. He has helped me with every step of my surgery and recovery. His office staff are amazing! They are patient and understanding, full of information and willing to make whatever call is necessary when it comes to insurance. They are top notch! When I talk with anyone, inclding Dr. Wadiwala, I feel like a person and my concerns are being listened to with intent.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsWifumam Pa, 13323 Dotson Rd, Houston, TX
Dr. Irfan I Wadiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.