Have you seen Dr. Irina N Fuchs?

Fantastical doctor!

My wife and I are Dr's patients since very beginning of her practice in Brooklyn, NY. Have never seen a better doctor. Thanks to this amazing doctor I'm still alive. Her early and accurate diagnosis saved my life.

DR. FUCHS HAS MOVED. TERRIBLE LOCATION.

Dr. Fuchs has moved to Bay Parkway on 3/17/12. This is a terrible location. There is absolutely no parking in the area. My husband always drives me to see the doctor and he can't find a spot. He usually waits in the car but there are no spaces to pull in to, there's no bus stops or a fire hydrant where he sit in the car and wait for me. The doctor's office is in backlog because of her relocation. I had to wait over an hour to see her. The receptionist is very rude and told me to reschedule if I didn't want to wait. Dr. Fuchs is inexperienced as she has been a doctor for only 7 years. I am currently trying to find another primary physician.

Just a pleasure

I was really impressed with the office it had a really good feel to it and the Doctor was great. The doctor was caring and really answered all my questions to where i felt totally comfortable with what was going on. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Irina N Fuchs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.