Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Irina I Grimberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Irina I Grimberg has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 31
I've been going to Dr. Grimberg since I moved to Alaska in 2012. She has an excellent knowledge of different chronic illnesses and is easy to talk to. When she was at PCA at times due to her workload wasn't easy to get in but would be available. Now in the new office Always available for me and she listens well and knows the concerns of people who suffer from chronic illnesses, especially rheumatological and autoimmune related.
After hiring her as our primary physician and having a full check-up, it was impossible to get in touch with her for follow up questions even after trying for days and after she had assured us that she'll be available. We were charged hundreds of dollars for 5-10 minutes in-clinic appointments that we were forced to make.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Irina I Grimberg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irina I Grimberg in this video.
Dr. Irina I Grimberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.