Dr. Irina I Grimberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irina I Grimberg?

This doctor will find the correct treament

Dr. Grimberg was my primary care doctor for many years. She is the most thorough and ablest diagnostician I have ever had. I come from a family of health care providers and I believe I can recognize and outstanding practitioner.

My husband LISTENS to her!

We trust her insight, knowledge and experience. She has a compassionate heart and strong ethics. And what a great staff!

Excellent Doctor and staff

I've been going to Dr. Grimberg since I moved to Alaska in 2012. She has an excellent knowledge of different chronic illnesses and is easy to talk to. When she was at PCA at times due to her workload wasn't easy to get in but would be available. Now in the new office Always available for me and she listens well and knows the concerns of people who suffer from chronic illnesses, especially rheumatological and autoimmune related.

Find someone else

Extremely disappointing!

After hiring her as our primary physician and having a full check-up, it was impossible to get in touch with her for follow up questions even after trying for days and after she had assured us that she'll be available. We were charged hundreds of dollars for 5-10 minutes in-clinic appointments that we were forced to make.

Outstanding Doctor

I would not see another Doctor, she is the best.

Dr Grimberg is an excellent doctor. She has a very high attention to detail.

Very happy

Dr. Grimberg successfully treated my husband when he was dying and enabled him to recover. She was compassionate, knowledgeable, and literally saved my husband's life. I am grateful beyond my ability to express it.

As another reviewer noted, she initially comes off as very caring and thorough, give her another visit and she will have made up her mind and any symptoms contrary to her diagnosis be damned. Her treatment protocol she prescribed for me was pure malpractice and would have definitely resulted in a very serious reaction if not death. Fortunately we questioned this and another provider warned me not to follow through delicately stepping around accusing Grimberg of negligence.Grimberg's office staff is extraordinarily slow to respond to calls, even from other providers and the hospital too!Stay away from this one, she is dangerous when it comes to Rheumatology. Just wait to get in with the real rheumy in this town or go to Seattle.

Professional and polite.

Dr. Grimberg has been my physician for several years now. Each visit is thurough and she spends time discussing questions and remidies for any issue or sickness I have had. I recomend seeing her is you are in search of a primary care Dr.

Awful

Dr. Irina Grimberg was a very poor physician and had trouble communicating the specifics and implications of her diagnosis. Although she initially displayed a professional manner, it quickly became evident that she had little concern and patience for the concerns of her patients.