Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina B Korableva
Dr. Irina B Korableva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, OH. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Korableva is affiliated with Union Hospital. Dr. Korableva has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Irina B Korableva has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Irina B Korableva has the following 15 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Addison Disease
Dr. Irina B Korableva has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Korableva. My diabetes and thyroid were off and she got me straighened out. I learned so much there. She took time with me and explained everything. I had a follow up appt with NP and she was wonderful too. She was motivating and I enjoyed seeing her. Thanks Dr. Korableva and NEOE!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Korableva is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1988
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Irina B Korableva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNe Ohio Endocrinology, 4634 Hills and Dales Rd NW, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Irina B Korableva in this video.
Dr. Irina B Korableva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.