Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina Lendel
Dr. Irina Lendel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with other offices in Benton, ARttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Southaven, MS (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lendel is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms and UAMS Medical Center. Dr. Lendel has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Irina Lendel has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Irina Lendel has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Irina Lendel has the following 3 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Irina Lendel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina Lendel - Posted on September 6th, 2018
Impossible to get an appt
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina Lendel - Posted on March 9th, 2015
My female Endo Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina Lendel - Posted on April 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Irina Lendel - Posted on February 21st, 2011
Dr. Lendel was attentive and compassionet during my visits with her. She had great bedside manner.I would recommend this outstanding doctor to everyone. She indeed do everything she could to help resolve my symptoms. She even called me after hours to check on my status. She is a wonderful doctor and an awesome person.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lendel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
UAMS Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Arkansas Heart Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Penn State Milton S Hershey Med Ctr
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
13 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Irina Lendel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.